Tuesday, April 10, 2012

TIme flies

With my husband's job change last November comes added shifts and extra shifts.  That makes for a hectic life for me!


I am hopefully leveling out and can handle everything I am juggling.


I decided to re-open my Etsy shop soon and I am hoping it brings in extra money needed for my girls trip to Mexico for my best friend (aka almost sister) Heather!





If I have any rogue readers out there left, feel to ask me anything you want to know about me.



PS-in 10 days I will be the mother of a 7 year old.  WHO told her she could grow up?



2 comments:

  1. I'm not a rogue reader, just a regular from way back in the day! My question for you is:

    WHY didn't you send me a King Cake this year after so much pathetic begging on my part?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sweet Mark! ....because it costs me $45 to send that awesome sweet fantastic king cake to you and we are trying to be frugal and save as much as can/pay off as much as we can this year :)

      Delete