Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Changes are happening

There are choices we are all faced with from time to time.


We weigh the pros, the cons, and the indifferents.

As a mom and wife foremost, my family comes first to me.  At the end of the day, nothing else really matters.  There needs to be love, a roof over our head, and some sort of food to feed us.


Right now, there are some big changes happening in my life and I am ready to take them head on.


It will be tough in the beginning but the end result is worth the stress and worry.



Some of you know what's going on and others do not.  I appreciate your patience until everything is official with the changes. 


I hope you stick along for the ride!




1 comment:

  1. I recently started reading your blog, and I was wondering if you were diagnosed with pcos, you said you were having problems getting pregnant, and I know that pcos can cause fertility issues. I was diagnosed with it when i was in my early 20s BUT i was also recently diagnosed with diabetes, the drs put me on metformin with victoza which is a daily injection I had taken metformin before to deal with the pcos and it never really helped... the vicotza on top of it though, well I lost 70 lbs and started having normal cycles complete with ovulation. I have also in the past taken femara trying to concieve, it did force me to ovulate but I didnt get pregnant off of it:( I hope that some of this helps you get the baby you deserve!

    ReplyDelete