Thursday, September 29, 2011

Oh Thursday!

I've been up since 6:00 am.

So far, I've gotten half pint dressed, fed and on the bus.

I've consumed a cup of coffee.

I've taken a shower and put make up on.

My hair is wet.

I have a lunch date with a coworker at 12:30 or so.

I need to dry my hair.


I dont wannaaaaa do ittttttttttttt.



Private Practice's new season premiers tonight.

Benjamin Bratt doesn't look so hot anymore since he is super skinny.  I need him to eat some cheeseburgers and bulk up at the gym.


I have a long list of things I want to accomplish today and tomorrow and nothing has gotten done yet.


Did I mention I worked 6 days straight?


Did I mention there was a huge article on yahoo yesterday about an iPhone gathering Tuesday to discuss something.

Are you thinking there will be an iphone 5 launch?  That's what we've been thinking at work for the last two months.

If my vacation gets pushed back in Nov, I'm going to cry.


I can't believe stupidSTUPID apple will launch a new phone so close to Christmas.  Do they know what they're going to do to me?  My feet will die, my knees will be blown out and my legs will hurt like nobody's business!


I'm being selfish.  I know.



UGH!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment