Friday, September 30, 2011

Halloween Ideas

I've begun decorating my front porch for Halloween. I love to decorate ya'll.  I wish I had more hours in the day to decorate every single little thing.  I mean for example right now, I have the fall leaf garlands draped over my curtains in the living and dining room.  I live to decorate, for everything.  You should see when Alesi's birthday comes around. Everything is themed!   I even have themed towels handing on the stove handle.  Yes, I'm that mom.


So when I saw this on pinterest, I fell in love.  I never ever ever thought of spray painting christmas garland. I have a metric ton of that stuff!

Let me show you the picture so you can stop wondering "what the heck is this chick blabbering about?"


Specifically I want to make this




I didn't want to spend a fortune however on the pumpkins.  So in a quick fix at target, I bought three halloween candy buckets and am going to glue them together.  I will make sure to throw something heavy in the bottom pumpkin so it doesn't tip over.  I might make some fun arrangement or something in the open top of the pumpkin.  We'll see how this project turns out!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to go trick-or-treating at your house!!

    Err...I mean...WOULD HAVE loved it when I was younger.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete