Sunday, July 11, 2010

Forgive me

I've been blogging my life privately for a very long time, 8 years in fact. There has been such a surge of public blogs becoming hip and cool. I've had my own group of readers for a very long time on another site, but I think it's time to branch out. It's time I see what else there is out there.


I'm making the leap onto this site, to write publicly on a vast assortment of things. One day you might read a recipe, other days you might read a rant. It will vary, but one thing I will promise. It will be an interesting ride and some days, you'll need your seat belt. Other days, it might be more like a standstill while cows cross the road. Just be patient and we'll see where this takes us.

1 comment:

  1. teeheee - I'm following you... (I followed you from that other site)

    ReplyDelete