Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The worst slacker ever

I have neglected this blog but I have good reason.

I have been training in Mobile for work and my laptop died before I left.  The hotel has a computer, from 1993.  That's all I'm saying.


I totaled my car on the first trip back home from training.  I hit a cement divider after some jerk-off in an Altima clipped me, pushed me into the divider and sped off.   I am now the proud owner of a new 2010 Altima.  Ironic eh?


Car shopping could have been awful but my guy at the dealership is awesome.   He sold us hubby's truck and we liked him so much, we went right on back to him.


My daughter is sick.  She is barking like a dog with that bad butt cough.  I brought her to the after hours clinic and the medicine is finally working. Praise Cheese-us!


I just stink.


I am vowing here and now to chronicle my stuff better and I shall do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment